Are you looking for a healthy but of course delicious breakfast recipe? I have just the recipe for you! This was my breakfast this morning and it tasted like banana bread.
*Makes 1 delicious, filling pancake
1 small banana
1 tbsp. hemp hearts
1. Warm a medium sized frying pan to medium heat and coat the bottom with a little coconut oil.
2. In a small bowl mash the banana with a fork.
3. Add in the egg, hemp hearts, a few dashes of cinnamon and mix well (for a finer mixture use a blender or magic bullet).
4. Pour mixture into the pan and cook for approx. 3-5 minutes and flip.
5. Add your favourite topping and enjoy!
Topping examples: fruit, maple syrup, nut butters, dark chocolate
Give this recipe a try and let me know your thoughts! If you enjoyed it, please share with your friends and family.
In good health,