The body was not designed to sit all day, so let’s move! Here you will find some fun and challenging workouts to try. Always be sure to warm up for 5-10 minutes before the workout and cool down and stretch for 5-10 minutes after the workout. Ensure you are using proper form, modify as needed and add some resistance such as dumbbells for an extra challenge. Take as much time as you need to rest but your goal is to complete all the rounds. Record your time and challenge yourself next time you do it. For best results do these workouts at least 3 times per week and have your nutrition/diet in check. Let me know how it goes and tag me in your posts when you try one!
- 20 Smurf jacks
- 16 Squat to Overhead Press
- 20 Plank jacks
- 16 Triceps Push Ups (modify on knees)
- 20 Floppy Burpee
- 16 Jack Knives (16 left & 16 right) (crunches with one leg straight out hovering over the ground and one knee into the chest)
Complete 3 rounds in your best time with proper form.
- 100 Skaters
- 50 Full Sit-ups
- 25 Reverse Lunges (left)
- 100 Jumping Jacks
- 50 Reverse Crunches + DB Chest Press
- 25 Reverse Lunges (right)
- 60 sec Plank Hold
Descending 10 -> 1 Ladder. Complete 10 reps for each exercise then 9 reps, then 8, and so forth.
- Squat Jump
- Suicide Push Ups
- Leg Raises
- Floppy Burpee
Complete 4 rounds in your best time with proper form. 60 seconds per exercise.
- Ali Shuffle
- Alt Rev Lunge + Front Kick
- Row + Kick Back
- Sit up + Jab
- Cross Body Mountain Climbers
Complete 4 rounds in your best time with proper form.
- 25 Meter Bear Crawl
- 25 Triceps Dips
- 25 Lateral Lunge + Curl to Press
- 25 Squat Hold with overhead Triceps Extension
Complete 4 in your best time with proper form. For the first 3 exercise work one side at a time.
- 15 Half Turkish Get-Ups (up to the half kneeling position & back down)
- 15 Windmills
- 30 Side Plank with a hip dip
- 30 Russian Twist 1-1
- 30 Flutter Kicks 1-1
Complete 10 reps in round 1, 20 reps in round 2, and 30 reps in round 3 in your best time with proper form.
- Elevated Glute Bridge
- Scissor Kicks
- Reverse Crunches
*Always consult with your healthcare practitioner and gain approval before beginning this or any other exercise and nutrition program. User assumes all risks and understands that Jessica Ann Fitness & Nutrition will not be held responsible for any damages, injuries or losses that may occur from these workouts.